Northern Falls (Boreal)
Northern Falls is a coastal boreal river landscape with a harsh coast at the north. The map consists of a large valley with a lot of water.
– Large bodies of water require a thought-out traffic system
– Mostly rolling landscape with large flat areas as well as small mountains and rocks
– Map provides plenty of natural resources in thought-out locations, but it’s not overloaded
– You can plant up to 80.000 additional trees in your city (map comes with 170.000 planted trees)
– 1 working waterfall and 2 rapids
– Two rivers
– Accessible breathtaking overlooks
– Two small islands (maybe for special landmarks?)
– A scenic coastal highway
– Small beach areas
– The possibility to build a massive dam while still looking good and realistic
– Airline, ship, highway and train connections (duh.)
Be sure to check out my other maps!
I always recommend using this mod to make all map tiles usable.