San Minato LUT V1.3
Overview, Screenshots, News and More
Participate in a quick Survey!
Help developing HERE!
Named after and created for Freshpopcorn‘s YouTube series of San Minato
The Color Corrections
Definite Vision LUT
San Minato LUT
Subscribe to the Beta Versions for early access on future features and fixes!
For a more personal experience
Use Realistic LUT
For even more realistic and coherent graphics of your game!
Use Definite Vision LUT
For a clear vision and a realistic feel.
Use San Minato LUT
For an accentuation of green. Made for Freshpopcorn and his series of San Minato
Use Oceanic LUT
For a focus on water and sky. Ideal for coasts or lakes.
Use Daylight Classic
- Classic Sunlight Intensity: Better sunrises- and sets, brighter days & nights
- Classic Sunlight Color: Less colourful
Use No Radioactive Desert And More!
- Adjust which textures you want to use!
- Disable effects of pollution on foliage
- There are some issues when enabling and disabling textures while the savegame is loaded
Use Environment Changer (+ Improved Theme Selection )
Decide which Map Theme you use, no matter what map and base theme you play.
- improved lighting
- improved colouration
- adjustments to contrast, saturation and brightness
- minor improvements
Any troubles? – Read the Installation & Personalization Guide
The Realistic Map Themes
This Map Theme is currently available for the base themes:
Trailer #1 on Youtube
Trailer #2 on Youtube
Trailer #3 on Youtube
The Realistic Pack is being used by Keralis, Freshpopcorn, Cubulous, Wr Television and Ultiseeker
- you’ve created some stuff (Maps, Youtube-Videos, etcetera)
- you are experiencing some issues
- you have general feedback, suggestions or ideas
Every picture is directly rendered by the game, no photoshop, nothing similar!
I hope you will enjoy it, leave a like if you do! I am grateful for all your awesome support, feedback and kind words :-]