Multi-Track Station Enabler
The MTSE functionality in Traffic++ hasn’t been patched. It remains buggy. Issue
This mod allows you to create train lines on a second track.
While editing train lines, hold the Shift key to select individual tracks.
Release the Shift key to select the default track, which is also the regional track.
Regional trains will use only the default track.
The following are *one-piece* stations that need this mod, sorted by creation date.
- OMGconex ╴Holstebro Double-Track Passenger Train Station (Danish)
- Djelle ╴Aarhus H Part 2 (Danish)
- LogicielAllan[[LD33]FR]; ╴Modern Rail III 2 Tracks (Fictional)
- Drosovila ╴4-Track Passenger Train Station (Fictional)
- Ricl ╴4-Platform CityRailways Train Station (Vanilla)
In contrast to one-piece stations, a modular station works fine on its own.
For example, BadPeanut‘s Old Brick Central has 3 different modules, each with one track, therefore all tracks are selectable by default.
This mod also works on metro assets, for examples please check out Ricl’s workshop.
This mod can be activated and deactivated at any time, without breaking your saves.
The change to the game’s code is minimal. You can view my source code on Github .