ClearUI – Quartz Skin 16:9 / 16:10
This skin aims to be a slim and functional UI with a consistent look but without any distracting elements.
Last update: 4th February 2016
The skin has been fixed to work with the latest version of the game. Quartz Framework is now required instead of Sapphire.
If you experience issues please don’t just unsubscribe. Please let me know what’s wrong by making a post in the designated discussion thread. If possible please provide a link to a screenshot that shows your problem, it’s much easier to fix things with that.
If you want to see a mod supported please tell it in a comment, I’ll try my best to support as much mods as possible.
- Selfmade icons and other UI-elements
- Repositioned toolbars, icons and menus
- Optimized for screen resolution of 1920×1080
- Support for aspect ratios 16:9 and 16:10
- City Vitals Watch
- Favourite Cims
- First Person Camera
- Terraform Tool
- Toggle Traffic Lights
- Traffic Manager
This mod can only be used together with Quartz. You can find a link to its workshop page on the right. Please follow the installation instructions for Quartz on it’s workshop page.
To install this skin just subscribe and activate it in the ingame mod menu. All you have to do after this is to activate it in the Quartz menu.
- After hitting a milestone or unlocking an unique building the MainToolBar disappears (it’s still accessable though)
- Workaround: Just press CTRL + Shift + S to reload the skin, the Toolbar should then be visible again.
- After reloading a savegame from the ingame menu the some buttons don’t reload correctly, the buttons are still useable though
- No other solution so far then restarting the game
- After deactivating the skin via Quartz menu the timebar takes too much space
- No solution so far
I would really appreciate if you click on the little thumbs-up button on the top of this page if you like my work. Doesn’t hurt and supports me a lot. ?
Latest update notes can be found here.