One-Way Neighbourhood Street
This asset does not use any props or decals except the road planter prop from Network Extensions 2.
This is the ONE-WAY version of my two-lane neighbourhood street.
Want the TWO-WAY VERSION?
- Network Extensions 2 – required only for the road planter prop; does not use NExt functionality.
- Network Skins – to change trees (small, narrow ones will fit better) and street lamps to those of your own liking – default is the awful standard tree and modern street lamp.
- Modern Lighting Pack
- Leafy Street Tree Low Poly – used in the screenshots
- Planter Tree
- Tree Privet – used in the screenshots
- Sidewalk tree planters provide shade to homes, businesses, and pedestrians.
- Accessible kerb ramps and tactile paving at all crossings.
- Shorter crossings decrease pedestrian exposure risk and increase safety.
- Bus bulbs extend the kerb and align the bus stop with the parking lane, allowing buses to stop and board passengers without ever leaving the travel lane. They help buses move faster and more reliably by decreasing the amount of time lost when merging in and out of traffic.
- Modern street lamps provide pedestrian-scale lighting.
- Ground level only – use vanilla roads or Network Extensions roads for elevated, bridge, slope and tunnel.
- Custom model and textures
- RHD and LHD supported
- 16m (2 tiles) wide right-of-way – two 3m one-way vehicle lanes, with 2m parking lanes and 3m pavement (5m at bus stops) on both sides
- Speed limit 40 km/h
- Costs $60/cell, upkeep $0.48/week/cell
- Found under small roads, look for icon as shown in preview image