Vehicle Effects 1.9.1
Allows effects to be added to vehicles with xml files!
– Load (sort of) custom particleeffects via xml! Check this discussion page on how to do it and for sharing examples!
– Load custom sound effects via xml! Check this discussion page on how to do it and for sharing examples!
– Editor for creating and previewing configs in the Asset Editor! (The button may be hidden behind a EAE panel if you use that as well. Just drag the panel away)
– Mod folders are now searched for VehicleEffectsDefinition.xml
– Light, sound and particle effects can be added to any vehicle.
– Several new particle and sound effects made for use with vehicles.
– Press Ctrl + Alt + V to reload effects (useful for asset creators)
Known issues (asset creators)
– Config does not load when bundling vehicles with non-vehicle assets in a single workshop item:
a vehicle asset file (.crp) MUST be first in the list when ordering all .crp files in the upload alphabetically by filename. If a non-vehicle asset is first the mod WILL NOT be able to find the config files.
Should be fixed since 1.9.1, let me know if it isn’t!
Partially based on Network Skins by boformer to get the xml files working.